‘Lady’ Sandra Abbott (Staunton) finds the courage to reinvent herself after she flees a broken marriage to stay with her bohemian sister in London. Starring Imelda Staunton, Celia Imrie, Timothy Spall and Joanna Lumley, Finding Your Feet is a hilarious and heartwarming comedy proving it’s never too late to start again.
Get a serious discount on any ticket2, any session, all year round! Plus enjoy 10% off at the candy bar.5
See four movies with your membership and your next movie is FREE!9 Plus when you join, get a voucher to watch new movies and TV online with Dendy Direct.6
See movies before anyone else when you’re a Club Dendy member! And that includes family movies too.
Bring a guest3 and they also get in at Club Dendy pricing! Plus you can bring unlimited kids4 for the Club Dendy kid’s price.
Receive exclusive offers and competitions, plus handpicked movie recommendations via our weekly email alerts, monthly e-mag and bi-annual booklet delivered to your door.
Get discounts from our fantastic partners, including theatre, restaurants and retailers, plus get a 20% discount on our quality range of DVDs and Blu-Rays.7
Join Club Dendy and get great prices on any movie, any day. And a heap of other cool stuff. Plus, people will think you’re awesome.Join Now
You can join Club Dendy online here or at any Dendy Cinema. To participate in the CLUB DENDY program individuals must have a valid email address.
You can renew your Club Dendy membership at any time during your membership period, as renewals commence after your current membership expiry date. You can renew your membership online here or at any Dendy cinema.
If you join Club Dendy at the cinema, you will be issued a card on the spot. If you join Club Dendy online, you will be issued a card at the cinema on your next visit upon presentation of your payment receipt.
Yes. To book online, you must first sign in to your Club Dendy account by selecting Sign In at the top right hand side of our website.
You must first sign in to your Club Dendy account by selecting Sign In from the Club Dendy drop down menu. You will then be able to view and purchase tickets at the Club Dendy member prices, by selecting the Club Dendy tab on the Select Tickets booking page.
Replacement cards can be issued at the cinema box office for a fee of $2.
You can update your details online by signing into your Club Dendy account by selecting Sign In from the Club Dendy drop down menu. Please note that if it's your first time signing in with a membership purchased at the box office your password will be the membership number that appears on the back of your Club Dendy card.
Earn a point with each ticket transaction at the box office or online. Redeem four points and your next film is free. Each loyalty point has a 3 month expiry.
Your free ticket is not available at Dendy Premium Lounge, Dendy Lounge, Dendy Arts, special events, premieres, festivals or during public holidays, free film is not applicable to films marked as No Free Tickets (NFT).
Points will be loaded onto your Club Dendy card (One point, per member, per transaction).
To redeem your points visit the box office or sign into our website and click on the loyalty tab at ticket selection when booking online.
Please contact your local Dendy Cinema for assistance:
Level 2, North Quarter, Canberra Centre, 148 Bunda Street
Canberra City ACT 2600
Phone: 61 2 6221 8900
If it is your first time signing in via our website and you purchased your membership at the box office your password will be the membership number that appears on the back of your Club Dendy Membersip card. You can reset this by clicking on the Reset Password button at sign in.
1. To participate in the CLUB DENDY program individuals must have a valid email address.
2. All advertised ticket prices are based on current single member prices for standard 2D sessions as of 13 October 2016, and may vary between cinemas. Separate discounts may apply for 3D sessions, special events, Dendy Arts, festivals, premieres, Dendy Premium Lounge and Dendy Lounge sessions. Advertised prices do not include internet and phone booking fees (if applicable).
3. Members may bring 1 guest to the same film session at the applicable member price for their category. Guests are required to provide a valid concession card to receive Senior / Student member prices.
4. Members may bring any number of children to the same film session at the Child member price. Children must be aged 14 and under and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
5. Members receive a 10% discount on Candy Bar items excluding alcohol, Dendy Premium Lounge and Dendy Lounge cinema menus.
6. Upon joining Club Dendy, members will receive a Dendy Direct voucher via email for an online new release movie rental valued at $6.89. To redeem the voucher, members will need a Dendy Direct account. One voucher per account. Redeemed credit valid for 12 months.
7. Members receive a 20% discount on DVDs and Blu-Rays purchased at the Dendy box office.
8. Member prices and benefits can only be redeemed upon presentation of your membership card at the box office or by purchasing online with a valid membership login.
9. Members can receive loyalty points toward their Club Dendy member card per transaction. Members can earn a free movie when they watch four movies, by accumulating four points. Each loyalty point has a 3 month expiry. To redeem your free film, member cards must be scanned at the box office or member must be logged in online. Free film cannot be redeemed for Dendy Premium Lounge, Dendy Lounge, Dendy Arts, special events, premieres, festivals or during public holidays, free film is not applicable to films marked as No Free Tickets (NFT). Free film excludes the cost of 3D glasses if required. Free film does not guarantee admission and seats are subject to availability.
10. Members can renew their Club Dendy account for 1 or 2 years. If a member renews for 1 year, they will receive 1 free ticket (unless free renewal). If a member renews for 2 years, they will receive 2 free tickets (unless free renewal). Renewal Free tickets are valid for 12 months from date of renewal. Once renewed, your free ticket/s will automatically be loaded onto your Club Dendy card. Renewal Free tickets can be redeemed online or at the box office. To redeem your free ticket online you must be signed in to your Club Dendy account. To redeem your free ticket at the box office you must present your Club Dendy card to be scanned upon arrival.
11. Payment for membership fees must be made at time of lodging the application at any Dendy Cinema or online at dendy.com.au. Seniors / student rates applicable only upon presentation of relevant concession card. Membership fees are strictly non-refundable. Membership is valid for one year from the date of joining or two years (if selected).
12. Membership cards are available at the box office and can be collected upon your next visit to a Dendy Cinema. Membership cards are not transferable and are subject to signature ID. All membership cards remain the property of Dendy Cinemas.
13. Dendy Cinemas reserves the right to revoke access privileges for all membership types should misconduct and / or abuse of membership privileges be found. Misconduct includes, but is not limited to; the resale of membership cards, membership benefits and discounts or movie tickets; the use of the card by persons not named on the membership; suspected excess usage of the card as a result of non-personal use; suspected purchase of excess DVDs, Blu-rays, Candy Bar and other discounted items as a result of non-personal use and / or commercial or private resale.
14. All information is correct at time of print and is subject to change without notice.
Sign up to our newsletter for weekly updates, special deals and exclusive events.