Get a serious discount on any ticket, any session, all year round! Plus enjoy 10% off at the candy bar.
See four movies with your membership and your next movie is FREE! Plus when you join, get a voucher to watch new movies and TV online with Dendy Direct.
See movies before anyone else when you’re a Club Dendy member! And that includes family movies too.
Bring a guest and they get in for the same price as you! Plus you can bring kids for the Club Dendy kids’ price.
Receive exclusive offers and competitions, plus handpicked movie recommendations via our weekly email alerts, monthly e-mag and bi-annual booklet delivered to your door.
Get discounts from our fantastic partners, including theatre, restaurants and retailers, plus get a 20% discount on our quality range of DVDs and Blu-Rays.
Join Club Dendy and get great prices on any movie, any day. And a heap of other cool stuff. Plus, people will think you’re awesome.Join Now
You can join Club Dendy online here or at any Dendy Cinema. To participate in the CLUB DENDY program individuals must have a valid email address.
You can renew your Club Dendy membership at any time during your membership period, as renewals commence after your current membership expiry date. You can renew your membership online here or at any Dendy cinema.
If you join Club Dendy at the cinema, you will be issued a card on the spot. If you join Club Dendy online, you will be issued a card at the cinema on your next visit upon presentation of your payment receipt.
Yes. To book online, you must first sign in to your Club Dendy account by selecting Sign In from the Club Dendy drop down menu.
You must first sign in to your Club Dendy account by selecting Sign In from the Club Dendy drop down menu. You will then be able to view and purchase tickets at the Club Dendy member prices, by selecting the Club Dendy tab on the Select Tickets booking page.
Replacement cards can be issued at the cinema box office for a fee of $2.
You can update your details online by signing into your Club Dendy account by selecting Sign In from the Club Dendy drop down menu. Please note that if it's your first time signing in you will need to first create a password, so please have your membership details handy.
See four films and get your fifth film free. We will send you a notification when you have earned a free ticket. Your free ticket must be used within 4 months and is not applicable to films marked as No Free Tickets (NFT) and certain special events.
The point system will be automatically loaded onto your Club Dendy card (One point, per member, per session) and you will be able to access this once you are signed into your account. We can also print out a receipt at the box office as well and the point balance will appear.
To use your free ticket, simply visit the box office, or click on the loyalty tab to select your tickets when booking online.
Please contact your local Dendy Cinema for assistance:
Level 2, North Quarter, Canberra Centre, 148 Bunda Street
Canberra City ACT 2600
Phone: 61 2 6221 8900
1. To participate in the CLUB DENDY program individuals must have a valid email address.
2. All advertised ticket prices are based on current single member prices for standard 2D sessions as of 13 October 2016, and may vary between cinemas. Separate discounts may apply for 3D sessions, special events, Dendy Arts, festivals, premieres, Dendy Premium Lounge and Dendy Lounge sessions. Advertised prices do not include internet and phone booking fees (if applicable).
3. Members may bring 1 guest to the same film session at the applicable member price for their category. Guests are required to provide a valid concession card to receive Senior / Student member prices.
4. Members may bring any number of children to the same film session at the Child member price. Children must be aged 14 and under and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
5. Members receive a 10% discount on Candy Bar items excluding alcohol, Dendy Premium Lounge and Dendy Lounge cinema menus.
6. Members receive a Dendy Direct voucher for an online new release movie rental valued at $6.89. To redeem the voucher, members will need a Dendy Direct account. Redeem credit valid for 12 months. One voucher per account.
7. Members receive a 20% discount on DVDs and Blu-Rays purchased at the Dendy box office or online at the Dendy Shop.
8. Member prices and benefits can only be redeemed upon presentation of your membership card at the box office or by purchasing online with a valid membership login.
9. Members can receive loyalty points toward their Club Dendy member card each time they buy a ticket or items from the candy bar. Members can earn a free movie when they watch four movies, by accumulating four points, and getting the next movie free. To redeem free film, member card must be scanned at the box office or member must be logged in online. Free film cannot be redeemed for Dendy Premium Lounge, Dendy Lounge, Dendy Arts, special events, premieres, festivals or during public holidays. Free film excludes the cost of 3D glasses if required. Free film does not guarantee admission and seats are subject to availability.
10. Payment for membership fees must be made at time of lodging the application at any Dendy Cinema or online at dendy.com.au. Seniors / student rates applicable only upon presentation of relevant concession card. Membership fees are strictly non-refundable. Membership is valid for one year from the date of joining or two years (if selected).
11. Membership cards are available at the box office for customers signing up and paying directly at the cinema. For all online purchases, Club Cards will be posted directly out to the customer. Membership cards are not transferable and are subject to signature ID. All membership cards remain the property of Dendy Cinemas.
12. Dendy Cinemas reserves the right to revoke access privileges for all membership types should misconduct and / or abuse of membership privileges be found. Misconduct includes, but is not limited to; the resale of membership cards, membership benefits and discounts or movie tickets; the use of the card by persons not named on the membership; suspected excess usage of the card as a result of non-personal use; suspected purchase of excess DVDs, Blu-rays, Candy Bar and other discounted items as a result of non-personal use and / or commercial or private resale.
13. All information is correct at time of print and is subject to change without notice.
Sign up to our newsletter for weekly updates, special deals and exclusive events.