Get a serious discount on any ticket2, any session, all year round! Plus enjoy 10% off at the candy bar.5
Earn a point with each ticket transaction. Redeem four points and your next film is $1!8.
See movies before anyone else when you’re a Club Dendy member! And that includes family movies too.
Bring a guest3 and they also get in at Club Dendy pricing! Plus you can bring unlimited kids4 for the Club Dendy kid’s price.
Receive exclusive offers and competitions, plus handpicked movie recommendations via our weekly email alerts and monthly e-mag.
Get discounts from our fantastic partners, including theatre, restaurants and retailers.
Receive exclusive birthday deals and bonus tickets when are a Club Dendy Member
Join Club Dendy and get great prices on any movie, any day. And a heap of other cool stuff. Plus, people will think you’re awesome.Join Now
You can join Club Dendy online here or at any Dendy Cinema. To participate in the CLUB DENDY program individuals must have a valid email address.
You can renew your Club Dendy membership at any time during your membership period, as renewals commence after your current membership expiry date. You can renew your membership online here or at any Dendy cinema.
If you join Club Dendy at the cinema, you will be issued a card on the spot. If you join Club Dendy online, you will be issued a card at the cinema on your next visit upon presentation of your payment receipt.
Yes. To book online, you must first sign out of your Club Dendy account for the changes to take effect and then Sign back in at the top right hand side of our website.
You must first sign in to your Club Dendy account by selecting Sign In from the Club Dendy drop down menu. You will then be able to view and purchase tickets at the Club Dendy member prices, by selecting the Club Dendy tab on the Select Tickets booking page.
Replacement cards can be issued at the cinema box office for a fee of $2.
You can update your details online by signing into your Club Dendy account by selecting Sign In from the Club Dendy drop down menu. Please note that if it's your first time signing in with a membership purchased at the box office your password will be the membership number that appears on the back of your Club Dendy card.
Every time you come to the movies you earn a point and if you earn 4 points in a 3-month period you will receive a $1 bonus movie ticket. The $1 movie ticket is valid for 30 days and can be used on any film, even on NFT films.
It is not valid on Dendy Arts, special events and preview screenings, 3D sessions and Premium and Dendy Lounge sessions.
Points will be loaded onto your Club Dendy card (One point, per member, per transaction).
To redeem your points visit the box office or sign into our website and click on the loyalty tab at ticket selection when booking online.
Please contact your local Dendy Cinema for assistance:
Level 2, North Quarter, Canberra Centre, 148 Bunda Street
Canberra City ACT 2600
Phone: 61 2 6221 8900
Cnr of Old Cleveland & Cavendish
Coorparoo QLD 4151
+61 7 3493 3333
If it is your first time signing in via our website and you purchased your membership at the box office your password will be the membership number that appears on the back of your Club Dendy Membersip card. You can reset this by clicking on the Reset Password button at sign in.
1. To participate in the CLUB DENDY program individuals must have a valid email address.
2. All advertised ticket prices are based on current single member prices for standard 2D sessions as of 13 October 2016, and may vary between cinemas. Separate discounts may apply for 3D sessions, special events, Dendy Arts, festivals, premieres, Dendy Premium Lounge and Dendy Lounge sessions. Advertised prices do not include internet and phone booking fees (if applicable).
3. Members may bring 1 guest to the same film session at the applicable member price for their category. Guests are required to provide a valid concession card to receive Senior / Student member prices.
4. Members may bring any number of children to the same film session at the Child member price. Children must be aged 14 and under and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
5. Members receive a 10% discount on Candy Bar items excluding alcohol, Dendy Premium Lounge and Dendy Lounge cinema menus.
6. Member price and benefits can only be redeemed upon presentation of your membership card, along with presentation of a valid government issued senior or student card if relevant at the box office or by purchasing online with a valid membership login.
7. The Club Dendy frequency program rewards members who are regular cinema goers. Every time you come to the movies you earn a point and if you earn 4 points in a 3-month period you will receive a $1 bonus movie ticket. The $1 movie ticket is valid for 30 days and can be used on any film, even on NFT films. It is not valid on Dendy Arts, special events and preview screenings, 3D sessions and Premium and Dendy Lounge sessions.
8. Members can renew their Club Dendy account for 1 or 2 years before the expiry date of their membership to access the discounted price and $1 ticket incentive. If a member renews for 1 year, they will receive a $1 ticket. If a member renews for 2 years, they will receive two $1 tickets. Renewal $1 tickets are valid for 3 months from date of renewal. Once renewed, your $1 ticket/s will automatically be loaded onto your Club Dendy account. Renewal $1 tickets can be redeemed online or at the box office. To redeem your $1 ticket online you must be signed in to your Club Dendy account. To redeem your $1 ticket at the box office you must present your Club Dendy card to be scanned upon arrival. $1 tickets cannot be redeemed for Dendy Arts, special events and preview screenings, 3D sessions and Premium and Dendy Lounge sessions.
9. Frequency points are only earned on paid tickets- including discounted or price promotion tickets. Frequency points are not earned on $1 frequency, $1 renewals or complimentary tickets (including distributor tickets).
10. If a member does not renew their Club Dendy account before the expiry date, they will need to re-activate their Club Dendy account. Re-activation of Club Dendy accounts will incur full price joining fees and will not receive the $1 ticket incentives. Expired Club Dendy accounts can be re-activated at the box office or online.
11. Payment for membership fees must be made at time of lodging the application at any Dendy Cinema or online at dendy.com.au. Seniors / student rates applicable only upon presentation of relevant concession card. Membership fees are strictly non-refundable. Membership is valid for one year from the date of joining or two years (if selected).
12. Membership cards are available at the box office and can be collected upon your next visit to a Dendy Cinema. Membership cards are not transferable and are subject to signature ID. All membership cards remain the property of Dendy Cinemas.
13. Dendy Cinemas reserves the right to revoke access privileges for all membership types should misconduct and / or abuse of membership privileges be found. Misconduct includes, but is not limited to; the resale of membership cards, membership benefits and discounts or movie tickets; the use of the card by persons not named on the membership; suspected excess usage of the card as a result of non-personal use; suspected purchase of excess DVDs, Blu-rays, Candy Bar and other discounted items as a result of non-personal use and / or commercial or private resale.
14. All information is correct at time of print and is subject to change without notice.
Sign up to our newsletter for weekly updates, special deals and exclusive events.