WHY JOIN CLUB DENDY?
ACCESS OUR BEST VALUE TICKETS
Members receive discounts on tickets to 2D films, 3D films, opera, ballet, theatre and Premium Lounge (at select locations). Plus, every member can purchase a second ticket at the club price for their guest. That’s two discounted tickets with just one membership! To see how great the discounts are at your cinema, click on 'Benefits & Local Discounts' in the sidebar.
SCORE FREE TICKETS TO YOUR FAVOURITE FILMS
As well as a personalised membership card, members receive a frequency card which can be used at any of our cinemas to earn free tickets. Similar to a coffee card, members show their card each time they visit, and on their fifth receive a FREE ticket which can be redeemed for any 2D or 3D film (see card for terms and conditions).
STAY UPDATED WITH FILM NEWS & EVENTS
By email each week, and by post each quarter, Club Dendy members are always in the loop.
Find out when tickets are on sale, discover the latest film releases, and stay up to date with announcements about our Dendy Arts program of opera, ballet, theatre and festivals. Newsletters also include details of exclusive member-only preview screenings, competitions, forthcoming releases and other member-only offers.
GET PERKS AT SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SHOPS AND PLACES
The discounts don’t stop with us! Members can also enjoy special treatment at nearby restaurants, cafes and shops. To view your local partners, click 'Benefits & Local Discounts' in the sidebar.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE NOW or visit your local Dendy cinema.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Advertised prices are based on current membership pricing and benefits only - membership benefits and rates may vary between cinemas and are subject to change without notice.
2) Ticket prices vary between traditional, premium and 3D screenings.
3) Advertised prices not available for special events, Dendy Arts, festivals, premieres and do not include online and phone booking fees.
4) Membership prices can only be redeemed upon presentation of your membership card at the box office or by purchasing online with a valid membership login.
5) Membership payment must be made at time of lodging the application at any Dendy Cinema or online. Seniors/student rates applicable only upon presentation of relevant concession card.
6) Membership cards are to be collected at the box office upon successful payment and completion of the form online or at the box office.
7) Valid for one year from the date of joining or two years if selected.
8) Club Dendy benefits and membership cards are not transferable and are subject to signature ID.
9) Members may bring 1 guest at the applicable Club Dendy price for their category. Guests are required to provide a valid concession card to receive Senior/Student ticket prices.
10) Members may bring any number of children at the applicable category ticket price. Children must be aged 14 and under and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
11) Renewing members must renew within 3 months of the membership expiring to claim free ticket(s) offer. All other applications falling outside this period will be treated as new member applications.
12) Renewal free ticket(s) must be used within 2 months of issue. Free tickets for renewing members will be loaded automatically onto your membership card for redemption on your next cinema visit. Free tickets are not valid for “No Free Ticket” listed films, Saturdays after 5pm, Dendy Arts, festivals, premieres, special events, public holidays or Dendy Premium and Lounge Cinemas.
13) Application fee is strictly non-refundable. ~All 5 films on the Club Dendy Frequency Card must be redeemed within 3 months from date of card issue. Refer to card for further conditions. # 10% off Candy Bar items excludes alcohol and Dendy Premium or Lounge cinema menus. *Internet and phone booking fees apply. Advertised prices based on single membership ticket prices for standard 2D sessions as of July 01, 2012. Separate discounts apply to 3D and Dendy Arts. Membership pricing and benefits may vary between cinema locations, and are subject to change without notice. Excludes special events, festivals, and premieres.